- I've brough Markdown easiness to JS console, it lets you write better logs such
console.log('this *is* #green(awesome)!')
- I've explained how to manage states and diff them, or perform other common operations, through prototypal inheritance. This concept works so well, Netflix reduced its merging performance from 500ms to 60ms.
- I've talked about my new VR ready, game-centric PC that made me very happy in on a budget as low (for a gaming PC) as £600
- I've also used latest archibold.io installer to bring Arch Linux from scratch on such PC, and on VirtualBox too for a spin
- I've finally uninstalled Here Maps from my phone, and discovered the same day the awesome maps.me which is already a great replacement
- last, but not least, I've created a 100 LOC utility that lets you opt out Babel class transformation, using object literals to define actually native ES2015 classes. The reason is here, while the utility is on GitHub.
P.S. I am using Medium more and more, follow me there too (at least until Medium lasts)